Whether you’ve been going to church your whole life or never imagined yourself checking out a church, you are welcome here!
We need not think alike to love alike. We embrace many beliefs and welcome people of all ages, experiences, gender identities and sexual orientations, and ethnic, racial, and cultural identities.
We welcome you – your whole self, with all your truths and your doubts, your worries and your hopes.
- Joining us for worship for the first time? Learn about our worship services and Sunday experience. Our 10am service is livestreamed on YouTube or you can attend in person at the building.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth, and adult spiritual development? Explore our life-span religious education, classes for adults, and children and youth.
- Wanting to find community? Check out our events calendar and connections pages.
- Interested in social justice actions? Discover the work of our social justice ministry and upcoming actions
- Looking for adult learning opportunities? Try our Sunday Contemporary Issues Forum, and adult classes.
Our Vision is to grow in Community, Spirit, and Service
- Community. Community-making is central to our growth as individuals and as community. We strive to be a congregation that is dynamic, life-giving and fulfilling for all congregants.
- Spirit. Growing in spirit happens intentionally and randomly, and it takes a lifetime. River Road is a place to explore existential questions, and deepen our spirits to become who we are meant to be.
- Service. Heads, hearts, and hands – putting our faith into action defines service and social justice. We serve our world through our commitment and acts of love and justice.
As you explore our website, feel free to contact us with your questions by using the contact form. We look forward to meeting you and helping you find what you need.
Whatever has brought you here today, we’re glad you came.