Generosity is a spiritual practice.
It is a way to actively live your values in today’s unprecedented times for our community and our world. Our gifts of time, talent and treasure are an opportunity for us to grow together as individuals and as a community sharing a common purpose.
River Road’s common purpose is to meet the spiritual aspirations of people of free faith through inspiring worship, life-long religious education, a caring community, and opportunities to put our faith into action in society.
Together we can be a loving community and realize our mission … provided we have the necessary resources. Creating a financially sustainable congregation requires all of us – members, friends and anyone who benefits from the programs we offer – to give generously so we can share and enrich our lives.
You can support the congregation and its work in a number of ways:
- Donate: When you donate to River Road, you practice generosity and support the work we do to create love, justice, and peace in the world. If you would like to donate to River Road now, use our secure access.
- Pledge: You can donate by pledging to the Annual Stewardship Campaign. Every new pledge plays a decisive role in our ability to fulfill our mission each year.
- Capital Campaign: Contributions are still being gratefully received.
- Endowment: Contributions to the endowment help secure, strengthen, and extend the long-term mission and survival of the Congregation.
- Social Justice Giving: We have a strong commitment to generosity and service in social justice. You can give to our Designated Gift Organizations through monthly outreach collections or any time.