The Sunday morning worship service is one way that we tell our story as a congregation. As Unitarian Universalists, we are uniquely unfettered by creeds. There are no requirements here about what you have to believe or not believe. We are also dedicated to deep engagement with spiritual truths across a broad range of theological differences and personal identities.
At our best, Sunday morning at River Road is a music-filled meet-and-greet with our very highest values. It is an encounter with with the sacred that gives us energy and commitment for the days and weeks ahead.
- Join us each Sunday at 10am, in person or online via YouTube. Please use the contact form to let us know if you’d like to attend virtually so we can send you more information and the link for a Virtual Coffee Hour after the service.
- No registration is necessary to attend our in-person services; we will be glad to welcome you into the building.
- Most Sunday services are led by our Senior Minister, Rev. Nancy McDonald Ladd, but many voices weave together to create each Sunday experience.
- Sunday mornings at River Road are engaging and multi-generational, with programming for children and youth woven into the worship experience and offered in our thriving religious education program.
- The second Sunday of each month is Spirit Sunday, a multi-generational service for all ages to engage in.
Once a year, we offer a Winter Solstice service, which occurs in the evening.