Explore, experience, and find out if River Road feels like the spiritual home for you.
Take your time. There are many opportunities to see if RRUUC is right for you – let your interests, preferences, and personal journey help guide you.
Here are two special events tailored for you:
- Newcomers Brunch with the Minister: Enjoy brunch, chat with our minister and others, and have your questions answered. Brunch is held after each service so you can attend the service before or after the brunch. Please drop-in or let us know you are coming by registering online. Offered on these Sundays: Oct. 22, 2017, Jan. 14, Mar. 18, 2018 after services, 10:15-11am and 12:30-1pm, Fiatfalva Room
- Newcomers want to know…: Starting again mid-March 2018, this eight part series covers the basics of Unitarian Universalism and RRUUC including Faith Development, Social Action & Community Service, and UU History, Principles & Sources. Attend all eight to get the most benefit or attend the topics you’re most interested in. Curious? Register online or contact Sheri Blanchette, 301-229-0400. Most Sundays, 10:30-11:30am.
In addition to coming on Sundays, some of the best ways to connect with others and learn more about us and our faith are:
- Subscribe to the eWeekly: Find the details on the most current activities in our weekly e- newsletter by contacting Sheri Blanchette.
- Small Groups: Participate in gatherings to get acquainted, deepen relationships with others, and explore, study, and reflect on selected themes and topics.
- Activity Groups: Join in interest focused events and get-togethers to meet others, have fun, and connect.
- Events: Take part in the many events throughout the year, from the Annual Retreat in September to the Latin America Fiesta in May, to the multi-generational service learning trip in the summer.
- Lifelong Learning: Explore Adult Religious Education and Children and Youth Programs
- Social Justice Action: Become involved in social justice actions that you’re passionate about.
What if you have other questions or would like help making connections?
Please contact Director of Membership & Outreach, Sheri Blanchette, 301-229-0400 ext.102. She’d be happy to hear from you!