Explore, experience, and find out if River Road feels like the spiritual home for you.
Take your time. There are many opportunities to see if RRUUC is right for you – let your interests, preferences, and personal journey help guide you.
- Newcomers Brunch with the Minister: Enjoy brunch, chat with our minister and others, and have your questions answered. Brunch is held between services at 10:30-11:30am so you can attend the service before or after the brunch. Watch for upcoming dates in our newsletter, or contact Naan Pocen to learn more.
In addition to coming on Sundays, some of the best ways to connect with others and learn more about us and our faith are:
- Subscribe to the eWeekly: Find the details on the most current activities in our weekly e- newsletter by contacting Sheri Blanchette.
- Small Groups: Participate in gatherings to get acquainted, deepen relationships with others, and explore, study, and reflect on selected themes and topics.
- Activity Groups: Join in interest focused events and get-togethers to meet others, have fun, and connect.
- Events: Take part in the many events throughout the year, from the Annual Retreat in September to the Latin America Fiesta in May, to the multi-generational service learning trip in the summer.
- Lifelong Learning: Explore Adult Religious Education and Children and Youth Programs
- Social Justice Action: Become involved in social justice actions that you’re passionate about.