Explore, experience, and find out if River Road feels like the spiritual home for you.
Take your time. There are many opportunities to see if RRUUC is right for you – let your interests, preferences, and personal journey help guide you.
In addition to joining with us online for Sunday worship services and chats, some of the best ways to connect with others and learn more about us and our faith are:
- Subscribe to the eWeekly: Find the details on the most current activities in our weekly e-newsletter by contacting us.
- Beginning and Belonging Class: Join ministers from River Road, UU Fairfax, and Cedar Lane UU for a short two-session introduction to Unitarian Universalism. Register for our next session here – it will run Nov. 7 & 14, 2-3:30pm.
- Virtual Seekers Orientation Series: Sponsored by the three area Unitarian Universalist Congregations of the Potomac Partnership, these online information sessions about our Unitarian Universalist faith come right to your inbox so you can learn more at your own pace.
- Small Groups: Participate in gatherings to get acquainted, deepen relationships with others, and explore, study, and reflect on selected themes and topics.
- Activity Groups: Join in interest focused events and get-togethers to meet others, have fun, and connect.
- Events: Take part in the many events throughout the year, from the Annual Retreat in September to the Latin America Fiesta in May, to the multi-generational service learning trip in the summer.
- Lifelong Learning: Explore Adult Religious Education and All Ages Activities
- Social Justice Action: Become involved in social justice actions that you’re passionate about.
What if you have other questions or would like help making connections?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-229-0400. We’d be happy to hear from you!