Adult Spiritual Development Classes
Classes listed on this page support our congregational mission to grow deeper in Fellowship, Spirit and Service. Current offerings, highlighted in blue, are linked to more information.
- Classes listed here are held at RRUUC primarily but others may be ones offered by others in the community and some may be online. All “curated” class information provided here meet the vision of Fellowship, Spirit and Service and have some relationship to RRUUC.
- Many classes charge a fee and ask you to register (done by clicking the blue highlighted class name) while some classes are drop-in and ask for a free-will offering. Note: Fee-based classes help support classes and programs where training of leaders and/or payment of outside presenters is necessary. Additionally, fees provide scholarships allowing anyone to fully participate. The fee covers only a small portion of the costs with the remaining costs covered by congregant pledges to the congregation’s annual stewardship campaign.Full refunds are available for any class prior to the refund deadline; and
- some classes may ask for an accompanying application or questions to ensure a diverse participant group or to invite written reflection; and we welcome
- your interest in offering a class! Complete an Adult RE Class proposal here.
Fellowship draws us into deeper relationship with and to our congregational community. Offerings that speak to this part of the RRUUC vision include:
- Newcomers Brunch
- Baking Silly for the Holidays: Cookies registration by December 1.
Spiritual growth draws us into deeper relationship with the sacred, and how ever we might experience or name it, invites us to connect to the sources of our strength. Offerings that center on this part of the RRUUC vision include:
- Spiritual Storytelling with Kim & Scott (full)
- Spiritual Storytelling with Kimberly (full)
- Wellspring III — Intro (Sources) (full)
- Wellspring IV –Deep Questions (full)
- Wellspring Online — beginning January 2020. Registration Deadline is December 1.
- Reading Between the Lines (engaging Hebrew and Christian texts ) Registration ends 11/23.
- Hindsight, Humor & Hope – Who Me an Elder? coming January 2019
- Faith of the Unbeliever offered February/March 2019
- Insight Meditation Center of Washington (IMCW)
- Parent Encouragement Program (PEP)
Service draws us into deeper relationship to the world as it is and the world as it could be, so that we might be agents of change and hope. Offerings are:.