- …have an Access ACS login, you can use it on the “Login” page linked on the upper right of the website.
- …forgot your password OR never had an Access ACS password OR you have a problem getting a password, click on “Login”, then click “Need Your Login?” and fill in the fields.
- …continue to have a problem, contact Natalie Schall.
- Login to the website on the homepage.
- Then click My Account (located on the top right side of the home page) then log into Access ACS login.
- From your My Overview page, click Directories on the blue bar. Determine what you need on the dropdown menu.
- For more dates than are currently displayed on the Events Calendar page, click the calendar icon or “Select Date” and choose the date you’d like to see.
- After logging in, go to About (top right).
- From the menu on the left, click on Board Minutes.
Registering for a class or event
- Simply click on the event or class link. The link will take you to Access ACS. You can continue as a guest or login to your Access ACS account to sign up.
Reserving Building Spaces
- For a congregational event or meeting please use this form. A staff member will get back to you.
- For renting a building space, please use this form and a staff member will get back to you.
- For events open to all, look in the lower right hand corner of the homepage under Upcoming Events.
- Social Justice activities and events happening at RRUUC can be found on our Social Justice Calendar.
Search and Help
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try the search on the top right of the home page. Click Search, then enter what you’re looking for.
- Still having trouble? Contact Ana Lim, Congregational Administrator