RRUUC Annual Retreat
Celebrating our Connections and RE-Connections
RRUUC’s 30-Year Tradition Continues
The 2023 all-congregation retreat will be April 22-23, 2023, at Seneca Creek State Park in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
What is the Retreat?
The RRUUC community has been gathering for an annual retreat for more than 30 years. The Retreat Committee’s vision is to create an experience that provides:
- Deeper community connections through activities that bring generations together
- A time of respite away from daily routine
- Experiences that focus on spirituality in the natural world
- A balance between workshops and activities, and unstructured time for relaxing and socializing
The retreat will be all outdoors and local, in a lovely park, featuring a wooded setting, a lake, and miles of trails for hiking and biking. Activities will be planned for all ages, and will include:
- thought-provoking workshops
- games, sports, and outdoor recreation
- worship experiences that take advantage of the beautiful natural setting
Interested? Can you help?
Would you like to plan to attend? Or help create this fun and renewing weekend? There are plenty of opportunities to help. Check out our interest form and list of volunteer needs and let us know that you are interested in attending or helping.
- Fill out the interest form or email email@example.com if you want to receive updates on retreat plans and registration.