Session 4 – Values
The main questions to answer are what’s important to you and/or what do you value?
- Keep track of how you spend your time. Is it the same or different from how you spent it pre-Covid? Besides the obvious, why do you think that it?
- Your stuff – why do you own and enjoy the stuff you have? What have you spent money on? Spent time on?
- What activities do you enjoy doing and why?
- Who do you surround yourself with? What qualities do they have that you admire?
UU Values – What do UUs Value?
Look at the UU Principles.
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Which parts do you especially resonate with?
Are there other values that UUs especially UUs at River Road hold?