Families are the primary religious educators for their children, of all ages – and the congregation offers itself as a partner in that effort. This growing children up is a mighty endeavor, and religious educating only a piece of parenting, but a central one. From infant thru to young adulthood, we provide opportunities that support growth in resilience and generosity, resilient and generous, kindness and fairness. We point our work here to helping you raise a family that can help heal the broken places and celebrate the whole ones. We hope these pages help you navigate the path of our shared communal journey:
- Safety Practices provides information to assure you that we are mindful in the care of your children of all ages.
- Keeping in touch! lists for you how you can find out anything and (almost) everything your want to know to help make religious education "stick."
- Parent/Guardian Roles explains how best to support the religious education of your child. We are a village and everyone has a role.
- A Snapshot of Sunday Morning in RE shows you in a quick glace what is happening in RE.
- Sign Up! Register your Child is the place to let us know who you are bringing with you so we can be prepared with a proper welcome!