Collection bins will be in the lobby of the building Dec. 18 through Dec. 24.
We are looking for the following donations:
To Be Well Fed:
- Olive oil
- Shelf stable milk/stock (chicken, beef, or veggie)/juice
- Canned meat: salmon, chicken, tuna
- Canned veggies: corn, peas, green beans, yams, ANY VEGGIE!
- Canned beans: red, black, garbanzo (any kind of bean)
- Canned fruit: tomatoes, peaches, pineapple, etc.
- Rice or Pasta: spaghetti, elbow macaroni, penne etc.
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Corn bread mix
- “Rice-a-roni” type mixes in a box
- Mac n cheese
- Pancake mix (the type you just add water) and a bottle of Maple Syrup
- Instant oatmeal
- Flintstone vitamins
- Canned and dry food for cats and dogs
- Rabbit food
- Bird food
- Gift cards for PetSmart, Giant, Chewy, Amazon
- Old towels