Donate to RRUUC
Thank you for your generosity!
When you donate to River Road Unitarian Universalist Congregation, you practice generosity and support the work we do to create love, justice, and peace in the world. We receive no financial support beyond that offered by members, friends, and those who rent our building.
There are four ways you can support River Road financially:
- Make a pledge to the Annual Stewardship Campaign.This allows your contribution to count when we are budgeting for the next fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). We encourage new members and friends to pledge as soon as they are prepared to make a commitment to River Road, and then to pledge each successive year during the Stewardship Campaign.
- Make a contribution or gift at any time. You can donate in cash, by check, by debit or credit, or through a transfer of stock. If you would like to donate to River Road now, use our secure access.
- Participate in giving to a Social Justice Designated Gift Organizations.
- Make a legacy gift to the Endowment Fund.
Regardless of how you give, there are several ways to give:
- Online. You can make a secured one-time payment from your bank account or credit card. You can also set up automatic payments from your bank account or credit card as well as check your prior gifts and pledge balance.
- Text-to-Give. You can use your phone to give a secure contribution by texting to: 73256 then message: RRUUC + amount.
- By Check. You can mail a check to River Road or place a check in the offering basket on Sunday. Be sure to note on the “Memo” line the purpose of the payment (e.g., Operating Budget, Social Justice, Endowment).
- By Phone. You can pay by phone with a credit card by calling our Bookkeeper, Diana Chimes at the office, 301-229-0400.
- Transfer of Stock. You can pay by transferring ownership of stock to River Road. Please follow these Stock Donation Instructions.