Spring Services Auction
Members and friends donate services and items that their fellow RRUUCers bid on in a silent auction. It’s River Road’s number one destination to meet others while sharing something you enjoy. It’s also a chance to donate your time and talents to help benefit your congregation and its mission.
How does it work?
- Members and friends donate services and items through April 30.
- Beginning in early May, congregants peruse tables and displays with donated items in the Fellowship Hall then bid on those items that strike their fancy.
- Bidding continues through May 20.
- Winners are notified of their winnings via email in the weeks following the auction.
Your Interests, Your Palate, Your Skills, Your Fun! In the past items have included:
- music lessons, hours of gardening, stargazing party, museum tour, massage therapy, baby sitting
- kayaking lessons, tutoring, knitting lessons, hike and picnic, photography portrait, “theme” baskets filled with goodies
- hosting a special dinner or dessert party in your home – wine tasting, Italian, vegetarian feast, Indian cuisine, chocolate tasting
- handmade blanket, knitted hat and gloves, homemade pies
- time at a vacation property, hot air balloon ride, sail boat ride
How can I help connect more people and raise even more contributions for RRUUC?
Allow for multiple winners! Multiple winners increase the number of bids and winners for a dinner hosted in your home; two (or more) winners of music lessons or massages or bike repair; and so on.
Want to donate? Please complete this form.