Spring Services Auction and The Great RRUUC Bake Off
Spring 2019 Auction RRUUC!
Members and friends donated over 80 services and personalized items that their fellow RRUUCers bid on in a silent auction. It’s River Road’s number one destination to meet others while sharing something you enjoy. It’s also a chance to donate your time and talents to help benefit your congregation and its mission.
Just a sample of some of the many wonderful things that were available to bid on:
- Hotel rooms in Paris! Ooh la la!
- Getaways to New York State and Maine
- Trips to Museums and the Capitol
- Sailing on the Chesapeake Bay, Hikes and Water Activities – fun for the whole family!
- Dinners with friends – Afghan, Fajitas, French Bistro, Greek, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Lamb, Raw, Salmon, Swiss Fondue, plus Beer and Wine Tastings
- Card-making Class, Flower Arranging Class, Jewelry Making, Origami (plus Lunch!), Glass Plate Making
- Life Coaching, Piano Lessons, Yoga Classes
- Babysitting, Bicycle, Garden and Plant-sitting services
- Delicious Food – Bread, Cookies, Desserts, Soup
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Then we held The Great River Road Bake Off on Sunday, June 9!
Ten bakers. Ten cakes. Three judges. Two presenters. One special guest. Three singers. Cake-tasting. Silent auction on cakes. And one Star Baker!
Our bakers with the judges.
Our judges: Patti “Cake Mom”; Doran “America”; and Jeremiah “Bullfrog.
Our presenters: “Mel” Mordhorst and “Sue” Grant.
Special guest, Marie Antoinette.
”Laissez-les enchérir sur le gâteau.”
“Let them bid on cake!”
Star Baker, Heather Cornelius. Heather’s winning, Lemon “Moss” Cake.