The Annual Meeting for Members will take place on Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 11:30am in the Sanctuary.
At the meeting we will conduct the following business:
- Elect members to the Board of Trustees and the Leadership and Nominations Committee
- Hear reports from the Board of Trustees, the Ministers, and the Treasurer
- Recognize exceptional member service
Absentee Ballots: If unable to attend the meeting, absentee ballots may be requested from Ana Lim, Administrator. Deadline to request a ballot is May 19 and the deadline to receive returned ballots is May 31.
Town Hall meetings to discuss annual meeting business will be held on:
- May 19, after the second service, and
- May 28, via Zoom online, Tuesday, May 28 at 7:30pm. Use this link: https://zoom.us/j/
Childcare for the meeting will be available.