Comment on the Minutes for the 2022 Annual Meeting by Aug. 31, 2022
The draft Minutes for the 2022 Annual Meeting (along with the draft Minutes for the 2021 Annual Meeting) have been posted for comment on the Board Minutes page (requires login) until Aug. 31, 2022.
Sunday, June 12, 2022 12:30pm to 2:30pm
This year’s RRUUC Annual Congregational Meeting is scheduled for Sunday, June 12, 2022, online via Zoom. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is being planned as an entirely virtual event with members connecting remotely by Zoom. Zoom instructions, link and password will be provided to voting-eligible members prior to the meeting. Please sign on to the Zoom link by 12:15pm on that day to permit member verification procedures.
At the Meeting, we will conduct the following business:
- Hear reports from the Board of Trustees, our Ministers, and the Treasurer
- Vote to elect new members to the Board of Trustees and the Leadership and Nominations Committee (by Zoom Polling).
- See a presentation from our Bylaws Committee on proposed changes and vote on a resolution(s) to amend our bylaws
- Hear a presentation on your preliminary visioning work for our future strategic plan
- Recognize exceptional member service
The Annual Report is out!
Candidates for Elected Positions
Click through to read each candidate’s bio.
Board of Trustees:
- Bailey Whiteman, 3 year term
- Maurine Beasley, 3 year term
- Diana Ducey Ludwick, 3 year term
- Lisa Rubenstein, remaining 2 year term
- Crescent Martin, remaining 1 year term
Leadership & Nominations Committee (2 years each):
Town Hall Sessions
There have been and will be Town Hall sessions prior to the Annual Meeting as listed below. Future dates and times will be communicated in later eWeekly announcements. The Zoom link/password will be sent in advance.
- Two Town Hall sessions were held on Sunday May 1 at 11:15pm (in person) and Wednesday May 4 at 7pm (virtually) concerning the proposed changes to our bylaws. (view below)
- One virtual session (May 11 at 7pm) was held about the proposed RRUUC Budget for fiscal year 2022-2023, which the Board is currently considering. (view below)
- Two virtual Town Halls (Sunday June 5 at 1pm and Wednesday June 8 at 7pm) will review information about how to participate in the Zoom Annual Meeting and voting procedures during the Zoom meeting. (view below)
Paper and Absentee Ballots
If you are unable to attend the virtual Annual Meeting, or if you prefer voting by paper ballot, an absentee ballot may be requested. Deadline to request a ballot is May 28; deadline to receive returned ballots is June 10. To request an absentee ballot and materials related to the meeting, contact Ana Lim or leave a message at the RRUUC office, 301-229-0400, ext. 101.
Detailed Description of Proposed Bylaws Revisions
Breakdown of Proposed 2022-23 RRUUC Budget
Not currently available.
This page will update as we get further information – keep checking back.